INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following types of information, which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us; (B) information we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. All of the information listed in (A)-(C) above, is detailed below, and hereinafter referred to as “Information.”
Information You Provide to Us:
In using our Services, you may provide us with Information, including, without limitation:
- Your personal contact information including name, email address, postal address, and telephone number(s);
- Business information including business email address, postal address, telephone number(s), real estate license information, and brokerage information;
- Account information and log in credentials, including unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Account information for third parties, such as Docusign, MLS, Dotloop and NEREN, that you provide to us;
- Financial information, including credit card or bank card information; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information We May Automatically Collect:
We also collect information about you from your visit or use of our Services including:
- IP address, which is the number associated with the service through which you access the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university;
- Date and time of your visit or use of our website;
- Domain server from which you are using our website;
- Type of computer, web browsers, search engine used, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our website or use of our Services;
- Your movement and activity within the website, which is aggregated with other information; and
- Mobile device information, including the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”).
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Analytics. Analytics are tools we use, such as Google Analytics, to help provide us with information about traffic to our website and use of our Services, which Google may share with other services and websites who use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on the website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) for your web browser.
- Opting Out of Direct Marketing. We, or third-party service providers with whom we collaborate or contract with to perform services on our behalf, may deploy cookies and may use your Information to text, email, contact, or share with you information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by or through us through permissible targeted advertisements or related to our Services. You affirmatively consent to receive these communications. To help exercise choices regarding the marketing information you receive, you may also review the following links:
- You may opt-out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- You may opt-out of receiving permissible targeted advertisements by using the NAI Opt-out tool available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visiting About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info.
- You can opt-out of having your activity on our website made available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser.
Information We May Receive from Third Parties
We may collect additional Information about you from others such as affiliates, third-party websites, social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, real estate licensors, and/or sources providing publicly available information (e.g., from the U.S. postal service) to help us provide services to you, to identify fraud, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information such as our newsletters;
- To process your request for services;
- To identify real estate organizations with which you are affiliated;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- To manage, improve, and foster relationships with third-party service providers, including vendors, suppliers, and parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners;
- To maintain, improve, customize, or administer our services, perform business analyses, or other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, resolve technical problems, or improve security or develop other products and services;
- To comply with our Terms & Conditions;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your Information.
Sharing Your Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform certain business functions or services on our behalf (such as process your transactions, manage our databases, maintain your account, perform analyses, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These companies are authorized to use your personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Disclosure of Customer Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or as part of any internal or external audit, investigation or inquiry, or other legitimate business need. Federal and state securities regulators may review our Company records and your personal records as permitted by law.
- Business Transfers. Your Information may be transferred, sold, or otherwise conveyed (“Conveyed”) to a third party where we: (i) merge with or are acquired by another business entity; (ii) sell all or substantially all of our assets; (iii) are adjudicated bankrupt; or (iv) are liquidated or otherwise reorganize. You consent to any and all such Conveyances of your Information.
- Online Communications. If you choose to share comments with us, post a review, participate in a survey, provide a testimonial, or other Information, you consent and agree that we may make it available generally to the public and it will not be returned to you unless we receive such a request in writing from you and determine, in our sole discretion, to honor such request.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us, including links to Social Media Platforms such as Facebook or Instagram (“Social Media Platforms”) or may redirect you off our website to other websites for information, other services, or to receive special offers or for transactions or purchases. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of those websites or the information they may collect (which may include IP address). You should contact such third parties directly to determine their respective privacy policies. Links to any other party’s website or content do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website and/or content. We also have no control over websites that link to our website.
INFORMATION SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to provide our website and Services. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored or maintained by us or our third-party service providers can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private or secure. We do not guarantee that your Information will not be misused by third parties. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security features. You agree that we will not have any liability for misuse, access, acquisition, deletion, or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your Information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorized person, you shall promptly Contact Us so that necessary measures can quickly be taken.
HOW WE WILL CONTACT YOU
You agree that we, our affiliates, and/or our third-party service providers with whom we collaborate and contract, may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email, text message, to, for example, send you information relating to our products and services that we think may be of interest to you, communicate with you about offers, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
By using our Services, you agree that we may contact you by email as set forth herein. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications or Contact Us.
You may be able to change the privacy settings of your mobile device at any time to turn off the sharing of this location information with our website. If you choose to turn off location services, this could affect certain features or services of our Services. If you have specific questions about the privacy settings of your device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your device or your mobile service provider for help.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent state laws provide users with certain data subject rights, those rights may be honored by the Company following proper authentication and verification. Please Contact Us for more information.
Our Services are intended only for users over the age of thirteen (13). By using our Services, you agree that you are thirteen (13) years or older. If we have actual knowledge that a user is under thirteen (13) (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such Information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).
Call us: 978-228-5208
Write us: 500 Cummings Center Suite 1550
Beverly, MA 01915
Last Updated on September 29, 2022